Yet again, night terrors. 14 months of them. Almost every single night. Sometimes 2 or 3 a night. We'll never know if Kieren suffered these at the SWI. I hope not. I hate to think of her going through these without a Mommy or Daddy to hold her. *sigh* When will these end?!
8 comments:
Poor girl.
Poor you, too.
I feel for you guys. Harry has night terrors too. He used to only have a couple a week, but when he started school he was having at least one a night. I put it down to extreme tiredness or he's brain is very active due to the stimulation at school? Who knows. They're not nice, all we can do is cuddle them, and tell them they're safe.
Oh poor sweet Kieren. And mommy too.
Poor girl. Or girls. Or family.
It kills me when one of the girls wakes up in terror. What do you do when this happens with Kieren? For our girls I usually need to remove them from their room an hold on to them until they slowly drift out of it... heartbreaking.
Oh, I feel so bad for your little pumpkin. I hope the night terrors end very, very soon!!!
Marielle had a dozy night terror monday night inbetween work shifts, I had split days so they stopped well next few weeks I work two days in a row and then am off etc.
So monday night from 1-4 screaming, well at the tail end she stopped said DORA potty, (have a dora seat that sits on the toilet) she for the first time had success and then went to sleep.
So we still occasionally have the terrors but she has a pretty good story to tell about her first time going on the potty. 351 in the am.
That is Mia's face when she is screaming as well. Exactly the same. Poor baby.
We still have them some, too, Sam.. and what can you do? So helpless..
L.
Post a Comment