Monday, March 5

For The Love of Tofu!

If you read this blog you know that Kieren is a picky eater. She is also a no-meat girl. She HATES meat! So one of our bigger problems is what to feed Kieren. A while back I asked for Tofu ideas. Kieren really likes Tofu, as does Cullen. One of the suggestions was to use it in tomato sauce. So I made Tofu Marinara. (Please note the pinky extended on the right hand. Such a little lady!)

Hmmm... This isn't too bad! (Don't you just LOVE that dimple!!!!!)

Kieren and Cullen both went nuts and ate it all!!!! BTW, I have also got Cullen addicted to Tofu Tacos! He prefers them over chicken or beef! What great kids I have! (Again, note the pinky!!!)
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Yum! I may have to get that recipe from you. I love tofu.

What a little lady!

Anna said...

I'd like the recipe too (and your secret on how to keep a child clean while eating anything with spaghetti sauce!)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I never thought of trying tofu with Linlee (although she is already a good eater). Do you enjoy it as well?