The photo challenge of the week was to reverse the one from last week. I had to give photos and text of 10 things that start with the letter "S" that I hate. Thanks, Donna! Here you go:
1. Singing Purple Dinosaurs!!!! ARGH! 2. Skunk Smell (YUCK!) 3. Snakes
4. Shredded tissues 5. Sloppy Yuck Face 6. When you can only find one Shoe.
7. Sharing my ice cubes! 8. Sippy cups that leak!!! 9. Small toy boxes
And finally my #10 "S" thing I hate: SLIMEY NASTY MUD!!!! (Right, DeAnne??? Hope you don't mind I used Ben's photo for this one, but it was perfect!)
1. Singing Purple Dinosaurs!!!! ARGH! 2. Skunk Smell (YUCK!) 3. Snakes4. Shredded tissues 5. Sloppy Yuck Face 6. When you can only find one Shoe.
7. Sharing my ice cubes! 8. Sippy cups that leak!!! 9. Small toy boxes
And finally my #10 "S" thing I hate: SLIMEY NASTY MUD!!!! (Right, DeAnne??? Hope you don't mind I used Ben's photo for this one, but it was perfect!)
4 comments:
hehehe! Cute!
Sam,
Very original and cute! I still love that last pic. with all the mud.
Love,
Chrissy
That snake! YIKES!!!
I'm laughing at the mudman!
Post a Comment