Monday, March 26

**Update**

Yes, it is the flu. It is a mild case, but Cullen's stomach issues are making it worse. Cull's 4-month follow-up with the GI specialist is tomorrow afternoon. I will let you know what happens!

A quick cute moment for your enjoyment. Cullen was asleep on the couch this morning when Kieren and I got up. Andy said he got up puking so he told him to sleep closer to the bathroom Cull has a loft bed and can't get down and to the bathroom fast enough). Anyway, Kieren's speech is very limited, but her favorite word is "Cull", who is also her favorite person! So we walked into the Family Room this morning and Kieren starts calling for Cull. I told her he was sick so we had to be quiet. So she stopped calling his name and looked concerned. I put her in the chair and went to get her morning milk. As I came back into the room, Kieren is tucking her TMX Elmo under Cullen's arm!!! I told her no, Cullen doesn't need Elmo. She took Elmo and layed on the floor with him and cried. After a couple of minutes, she carefully climbed up onto the couch and layed between Cullen's feet and watched him sleep. As soon as Cullen woke up, Kieren jumped off the couch and brought him Elmo! Oh how she loves her big brother!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Polar Bear said...

I sure hope he is feeling better today.

What a sweet little sister he has.

OziMum said...

Poor Cullen! Sounds ghastly!

Norma said...

What a sweet sister! He must be a wonderful big brother to her! So sorry he is sick.