And here it is folks: the theme for Kieren's 2nd Birthday Party!!! We are going HULA!!! Isn't that the cutest?! I ordered the cakes on Saturday. Yes, that is more than one. Kieren is getting her own "cupcake smash" cake. It's sooooo cute! Kieren's party is next Sunday!!!! Her actually birthday is on March 20th, but that's a family-only type of thing. I promise to post photos after the events (DUH!!!). BTW, last year's theme was Tink. We had the party at my folks' house and it was crowded!!! This year we're having all the mess - I mean fun - at our house. Can't wait!!!
(Laurie W., if you are free, come join us like you did last year!!!)
Well, gotta run! I have two rush jobs due tomorrow. YIKES!!!! Can you say "no rest for the wicked"?! I'll post again after I get done. Have a nice Monday! (Well that was an oxymoron!)
3 comments:
Sam,
What time on Sunday?
Love,
Chrissy
Hula?!! How cute!!! Hope Kieren has an absolute blast!
OH, Sam!!! I wish I could.. this Sunday?
AARGH...
Laurie
Post a Comment