Friday, June 1

Donna's Photo Challenge: Baby Strollers

Donna's photo challenge this week is Baby Strollers. To see more cuties and strollers, click here. Thanks for the challenge, Donna!
This photo was taken the day after Kieren was placed in my arms. (You can tell that she is still very ill. We had to meet our group and handle some errands or we would've been in our rooms still.) Kieren has always loved riding in a stroller! This one was a loaner from one of the local merchants in Guangzhou. (Cullen looks so young!)

Kicking back and enjoying the ride in her stroller last fall.


I LOVE THIS STROLLER!!!! (Photo from last fall.) Believe it or not, this stroller was Cullen's. It has been in our hands for 10.5 years folks! This thing is a workhorse! It is a Graco and they don't make this style anymore. I love the double-wheels all the way around. The handle flips and the "steering" switches so the baby is facing you. The handle is also height-adjustable so I'm comfy at 5'6" and so is Andy at 6'2". They don't make strollers as big and roomy either. A 3-4 year-old can be comfy in this thing!!!! Heather and I put BOTH kids in it the other day when she forgot hers. It also holds a lot of loot under it! And the seat will lay totally flat. Just lock the foot plate in place and it's a handy little bed. Graco knew what it was doing with this baby! Too bad things had to change. My parents offered to buy us a new stroller at Kieren's baby shower, but I refused. When you've had the best...

I had to include the "stroller brigade". This is our DTC shopping group at our Spring Shopping Adventure in March 2006.



...And this is our "stroller brigade" this year at the Spring Shopping Adventure of 2007. I love how our group just keeps growing!!!! We have new families and parents-in-waiting joining us every year!!!!

5 comments:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

I have to ask when were you in China? What province? We were there from March 28-April 5th.....

Great fotos!

Rony

Jewels of My Heart said...

Great pictures. What little Sweetie Pies!

crazylady said...

I love any time of restraint system. I'm taking the manufacturers up on the maximum weighth allowed on everything.
Sorry to see Kieran so calm I mean sick in China.
Sen xo

tegdirb92 said...

yep, those older strollers are usually the best--better made with steel rather than plastic now-a-days! Beautiful group shots too.

Anne said...

I want to be part of the stroller brigade! Wah!
That is a great stroller you have, Sam. I have a Graco, too...and love it. But I'm sure it is not as well-made as those older models.